Sunday, February 9, 2014

Order Your Copy Today!!


A great point that you brought up is self-worth…I think if a lot of people knew their worth then they would seek more healthy and stable relationships. I love the stories and life experience you gave because I don’t know about most but I’m a visual learner and if I can visualize it, I can learn it. The stories were inviting and definitely pulls in the reader. I love the subtle repetitiveness which lets the reader constantly reevaluate themselves. As you know putting God first in the equation put us in a better position to be lead in the right path in which we are destined. Your spiritual aspect was on point. “Doing what is right”, “Growing together spiritually”etc…are all foundations of a great and stable relationship. Very valid point in this chapter..I wish more people had standards like this today. You can never go wrong with doing what’s right and that’s life in general. Not just in a relationship with a mate. Chapter 20 “Have you accurately set your love GPS?” kind of hit home with me and I’ll tell you why. I’ve noticed that when I first meet someone that I say I want friendship first then maybe something long term. Knowing good and well that I do desire a husband but because of past hurts (going back to “The Power of Pain”) and rejection, I realized that I said this out of fear. It does hurt to be rejected so in turn putting up that barrier seemed to help ease the blow if I was rejected or not. It really made me see how a person who desires a lifelong mate would possibly view me. You’ve done an outstanding job on this Marco. I truly am impressed with the blessing of knowledge that God has given you.

Order your copy today!!.. Avaliable on Ebook for only $2.99 and Soft Copy for only $7.99 at www.marcowalder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment